~Hangout with me~ Youtube Vlog

Hi Loves 

Hope everyone is having a great day. I filmed a hangout video, talking about different things in second life like trolling, cyber bullying. Hope you want to join me with some coffee. 


Very important cause!
Decoration in the back 
:CP: Rue Abel Loveseat
{what next} Amberley Floor Lantern 
~BAZAR~ : Paris - Flowers
!! Follow US !! From Paris
[ zerkalo ] Britain's Bedroom - Curtain Light
[ zerkalo ] Vintage Treasures - Paris Pillow


Head :  Catwa Catya
Shape : My own ( Not for sale )
Eyes : .ID. Winter
Hands : Vista Prohands
Makeup :  L'Etre
Skin : L`Etre 
Tattoo : .Absence.Absence Evelina
Necklace : Noodles - Ballet choker
Necklace 2: Kibitz - Gabi necklace - gold
 Nails : Formanails 
Rings : -SECRETS- Bianca Rings - Gold
Hair : Clawtooth: Take on me Rigged Mesh 

Enjoy!

~Kisses~💋




You May Also Like

0 comments