~Busy~

Good morning loves 
Hope everyone is doing great. Here it is winter vacation & we have super weather too, a lot of snow. Really pretty outside. 

Just a little notify to you if you haven`t read my blog policy. If you don`t see link`s in my post`s it`s not a mistake. It`s my way to do things. When i`m sponsored you will get full description about the product. I know i do things differently than other blogger`s , but that is how i want my blog to be. My page my rules! I don`t ask to review copies . 

Head :  Catwa Catya
Shape : My own ( Not for sale )
Tattoo : .Absence.Absence Evelina
Ears : UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
L'Etre Skin Shop 
CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack 
Absolut Vendetta -Elisa nails Bento 
Glasses : *  S O R G O - Billionaire Black
-SECRETS- Bianca Rings - Gold
erratic / hoop earrings / gold
GENY//Missy // Ponytail // Black
Maddict Amore Necklace - Bestie
Messy. Clear Plastic Chocker Doll ( Bossie )

Fur : *T.Whore* - Sexy Fur Stole Black 
N-core ZOE "Black"
Addams // Belen JumpSuit w/ Chain Belt // Light Brown


Enjoy! 
~Kisses~💋

You May Also Like

0 comments